Virgin Mobile UAE and its brand experience consultant, Start Design, have been recognized for their excellence in creating digital brand experiences at the recently held Transform Awards MENA 2018
Uniquely positioned as the first fully digital mobile brand in the UAE, Virgin Mobile won seven awards for brand excellence at the Transform Awards 2018, including the coveted Best Brand Experience (Gold).
Since its launch in 2017, Virgin Mobile has teamed up with Start Design to ensure a seamless OMNI channel customer experience. For example, through its interactive in-store kiosks located at Virgin Megastores across the UAE.
Commenting on the importance of brand experience, Karim Benkirane, Managing Director of Virgin Mobile said: "We take pride in bringing the digital customer experience to the world of retail - a groundbreaking service that wouldn't be possible without the expertise of our brand experience consultant, Start Design."
"It's a privilege to team up with Virgin Mobile which has a reputation for an outstanding global brand strategy and a vision to disrupt the status quo of the mobile industry in this region. These awards are a testament to the teamwork and creative minds that have come together to deliver better connectivity for users and an exceptional mobile experience," said Mike Curtis, Group CEO of Start Design.
Virgin Mobile received Gold and Bronze awards, plus five Silver awards across a range of categories:
- Best Brand Experience (Gold)
- Best Implementation of a Brand Development Project across Multiple Markets (Silver)
- Best Localization of an International Brand (Silver)
- Best Creative Strategy (Silver)
- Best Visual Identity from the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Sector (Silver)
- Best Rebrand of a Digital Property (Silver)
- Best Implementation of a Brand Development Project (Bronze)