Excellence Award Nomination Form
Telecom Review Excellence Award Nomination Process
The Telecom Review Excellence Awards give industry leaders a chance to celebrate the things they do well, and acknowledge when it all comes together. The submissions process itself is a great opportunity for you to brush up on your marketing skills.
Some tips for “standing out” include:
- Tell a story, but make it short, because wading through mountains of data is hard.
- Make the key take-outs immediately obvious
- A great client endorsement is very valuable.
- What is the key to your success?
- Results are important
- Check your spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Do not cut and paste press releases or information from your website.
Award Nomination Questionnaire
Award Operating Rules
- The Telecom Review Excellence Awards are very important and prestigious industry achievements. All winners are required to accept their award in person at the Gala Award dinner. Those not in attendance will forfeit the award.
- All Merit Leader Awards must be accepted in person by the person being recognized. Those not in attendance will forfeit their award.
- All entries including Leader and Excellence Awards are required to pay a 1,000.00 USD entry fee per category entered. This covers the award cost and expenses. All entry fees must be paid before the award presentation. Entries that are unpaid at the time of the presentation will forfeit their award.
- All entry fees must be paid in full, with no deductions, at least two weeks prior to the Summit. Any taxes are the responsibility of the entity/person that submitted the entry.
- We will take photos of the presentation for you.